Comics Without Pictures

Marketing Is Hard | 홍보가 어려워

그림 없는 만화 : 홍보는 어려워

수수: 게임 만드는 건 재미있는데 홍보가 어려워
아이들: 우리가 홍보해 줄게요.
아이1: 포스터 그려서 태권도장에 붙일 게요.
수수: 동영상 찍어서 유튜브에 올리면 조회수가 100은 나오는데 귀찮아.
아이2: 내가 올려줄 게요.
다른 아이: 얘 유튜버예요. 구독자가 300명이에요. 
수수(생각): 아이들한테 홍보가 어렵다는 말은 하지 말아야 겠어.

Comics Without Pictures : Marketing is hard

Soosoo: Making games is fun, but marketing them is hard.
Kids: We'll help you market them!
Kid1: I'll draw a poster and put it up at the taekwondo studio.
Soosoo: If I make a video and upload it to YouTube, it gets like 100 views, but it's such a hassle.
Kid2: I'll upload it for you.
Another kid: He is a YouTuber. He have 300 subscribers.
Soosoo(thinking): I should really stop telling the kids marketing is hard.

🪄 Written by Soosoo, translated by Claude


댓글