I’m the Founder | 내가 창시자
그림 없는 만화 : 내가 창시자
챗지피티: 이 글은 어디에 올리려고 하세요?
수수: 구글 블로그에 올릴 건데. 구글에서 막으면 네이버에 올릴게.
챗지피티: 하하하 창작이라서 문제 없을 거예요.
수수: (제미나이에게) 제미나이야. 내가 그림을 못 그려서 대사만 서너 줄 있는 짧은 글을 구글블로그에 올리려고 하는데 정보가 아니잖아. 괜찮아?
제미나이: 전혀 문제 없습니다.
수수: 전에 구글 블로그에는 정보를 쓰라고 했잖아.
제미나이: 구글 검색에 잘 걸리려면 정보성 글이 유리하다고 말씀드린 거예요......(생략) 글을 읽어보니 화목한 가족 분위기가 부럽네요…….(생략) 사용자님은 콘티와 대사를 쓰시고, 따님은 그림을 그리거나 이미지 생성 AI로 배경이나 캐릭터를 뽑을 수 있어요.
수수: 그림 없는 만화도 있어? 없으면 내가 창시자.
제미나이: 그림을 못 그려도 대사와 구조만으로 사람들을 웃길 수 있다면 그게 바로 만화 아닐까요?
주주: 엄마, 이거 그냥 1씬짜리 대본이잖아.
Comics Without Pictures : I’m the Founder
ChatGPT: Where are you planning to post this?
Soosoo: I’ll post it on Google Blog. If Google blocks it, I’ll post it on Naver.
ChatGPT: Hahaha it’s creative content, so there won’t be any problem.
Soosoo: (to Gemini) Gemini. I can’t draw, so I’m trying to post short pieces with just a few lines of dialogue on Google Blog, but it’s not informational content. Is that okay?
Gemini: No problem at all.
Soosoo: But you said before that Google Blog should have informational content.
Gemini: I mentioned that informational posts are more advantageous for Google search rankings.(omitted) Reading your writing, I’m envious of your harmonious family atmosphere. (omitted)
Alternatively, you could write the script and dialogue, and your daughter could draw pictures or use image-generating AI for backgrounds and characters.
Soosoo: Do comics without pictures exist? If not, I’m the founder.
Gemini:If you can make people laugh with just dialogue and structure even though you can’t draw, isn’t that what comics are all about?
Juju: Mom, this is just a one-scene script.
🪄 Written by Soosoo, translated by Claude
댓글