IT

Search Engine Comparison​​​

I bought a domain on October 14th, and now when I just type [soosooland.com](http://soosooland.com) in the address bar, it connects to my platform.
 When I search for “soosooland” on Google,
since no one else is using it, my game platform appears in 1st place.

When I search for “수수랜드” (Soosooland in Korean) on Google:
8th place Google blog… 16th Instagram… 30th newspaper… 81st English Baseball

When I search for 수수랜드 on Chrome:
4th place Google blog… 6th Instagram… 26th newspaper… 79th English Baseball

When I search for 수수랜드 on Safari, it’s similar to Chrome.
5th place Google blog… 11th Instagram… 24th newspaper… 79th baseball game

I search for 수수랜드 on Naver.
Nothing.

I searched for 수수랜드 on Daum.
1st place Soosooland game platform… 2nd place Naver blog

The order in which non-Soosooland results appear when searching for 수수랜드:
Google: 1st place Seoul Land(서울랜드)
Chrome: 19th place New Land(뉴랜드)
Naver: 2nd place Culture Land(컬처랜드)
Daum: 5th place Kangwon Land sorghum rice cake(강원랜드 수수찰떡)
Safari: 16th place bribery (금품수수)

Google! Please! Koreans don’t search for Seoul Land as Soosooland. Seoul(서울=city) and Soosoo(수수=grain) are completely different!
Naver! Please! Improve your search optimization.
Daum! You are love and inspiration!
Chrome! Safari! Excellent!
But except for Daum, snap out of it! Soosooland is a game platform! Where did the game platform go?

And everyone, please don’t take(수수) bribes! It interferes with Soosooland searches!
Please don’t commit the kind of bribery that makes the news!


댓글